[Elfsea] Maria and Phelippe

Phelippe Descors descors at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 17:45:08 PST 2002

Hello all, Phelippe here,

>Xene here:
>
>Maria and Phelippe had a baby girl around 2:30 this morning.  I didn't get
>her name, but she was 9 lbs, 4 oz and 21 inches long.

Her name is Paige Marie and she and the rest of us are doing quite well
today and both sets of grandparents are already starting to spoil her
rotten.  And the good thing is that she is waiting to see everyone in the
barony! (and vice versa)  Right now it looks like that she will be
discharged sometime tomorrow but if that changes then I'll keep everyone
posted.

>Maria is at Charlton Methodist Hospital at 3500 W Wheatland Rd
>Dallas, TX
>75237-3460
>She is in room 233 West, and her phone number is 214-947-7233.  Maria would
>love to have visitors, too!!

Later,

     Phelippe