[Elfsea] I <chew thoroughly before I> SWALLOW (FREE) 19060

Don Valentyn DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Sat Jan 26 10:22:01 PST 2002

Dear lisa_seemeonline44,

So, what do you think about the debate on fighter practice location?  I feel
badly that your opinion hasn't been heard; I thought everyone in the barony
had expressed an opinion, but this is the first time I've seen you post.
Perhaps you've a different point of view to offer us?

By the way, I would ask that you try to monitor your language a little more.
I've cleaned up your first message a bit so as not to offend others on the
list, but I think you may want to be a little more circumspect in the
future.

In Service,
Valentyn