[Elfsea] Question for the Baronial Applicants

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Wed Jan 30 12:26:59 PST 2002

Unto Eleanor and the people of the Barony of Elfsea.
	I feel very strongly, and have always tried to act on this premise- that
the Dream can become real only because people have ideas and goals and act
to make those ideas and goals come alive. I believe it is important for the
leaders of our group to help inspire others to try to make their version of
the Dream come alive and point them toward the tools they need to achieve
that goal.
	The Barony is a framework within which people can learn, serve each other,
and let all of us be part of a life that we could otherwise only imagine.
Without everyone working together, no one would be able to experience this
Dream. The Barony can not exist without of all of its members, new or old.
We need to attract new members, (I am at nearly every demo that the Barony
holds, including the two recent SF ones, because I think it is important to
try to let people know who we are, what we do and that they can come play
too!)
	I shall continue to do these things whether I am ever made Baroness of
Elfsea or not.
	In service, HE Stella