[Elfsea] baronial selection

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 16:42:37 PST 2002

greetings,

im sorry but I dont know how to snip and just send snippets when I reply to
an email of this type,  however here we go.

I for one will always love, honor, and support whoever becomes the new Baron
and Baroness,  any thing I feel strongly about will be and has always been
taken to them personally, rather than broadcast to all.

 So here you hereby have my pledge,     I will do anything and everything in
my power to support our new hats.  whoever they may be.  Of course I would
not be human or honest if I did not state here that I do have my favorites.
but wheather my picks get the honor, priviledge and responsibilities of B &
B.  They will have my support.

Lady Innes