[Elfsea] Question about the Baronial Applicants

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 30 12:16:11 PST 2002

Most certainly:

Lord Timothy and Lady Anezka
HL Raimond and Mistress Stella
Lord Caelin and Lady Ker Megan (Pyro)
Master Darius and HL Rosalia

have all announced their intent to the list. The subject lines they used so
these letters may be easier to find are as follows:

"Unto the Populace" for Timothy and Anezka

"Baron and Baroness of Elfsea" For raimond and Stella

"Caelin and Pyro request your favor in a bid for Baron and Barones" for
Caelin and Pyro

"An Open Letter of Intent" for Darius and Rosalia

We would encourage every one to talk to all of those who have placed their
names in for consideration to be your Baron and Baroness.

At Home in Elfsea
Master Darius of the Bells
HL Rosalia O Brogan