[Elfsea] Question about the Baronial Applicants and Rapier Pr actice

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Thu Jan 31 11:02:23 PST 2002

Get back to work, Apprentice-o-mine.....!

Don't you have some teeth to pull, or some research to finish? (snaaapppp -
sound of a cracking whip!!)

Yes, Valentyn, I was *very* young - and stuuuupiiiid!!!  (Bad life
decisions). I like to tell the story that I was in a coma for 15 years and
woke up one day, wondering how the heck I got there...That's why I look so
young:)

Life was different then - before Ricardo, before Inman, before Shamino,
before the Order of the White Scarf, the Centurion, the Iris, the Star of
Merit, the Kingdom of Ansteorra...... Heroes and Giants walked the Earth.

We slept on dirt, ate stone soup, went to mini-revels that lasted through
dawn and noon the next day, and drank enough alcohol to float an aircraft
carrier (or destroy a liver and a life or two).  I have seen things that
would curl your nose-hairs.....Ask me about "Poultris Satanicus Nudis" one
of these days.  I used to keep the pictures of it, too....

Now, get back to work and practice your parries,Don Valentyn. Remember not
to lead with your nose.

Xene