[Elfsea] New Master at Arms

Lady Simone ui'Dunlaingh lady_simone at code-works.com
Sun Jan 6 11:51:20 PST 2002

During yesterdays activates at Steppes 12th Night Centurion Airaklee Wolf
Sat the day in Vigil listening to the word and advice of Royals, Nobles, Peers, and the genteel voice of the Populace.

His Noble heart, Virtuous manner and deeds were spoken on by several members of all  peerages, His trueness of Heart and devotion to our Dream was spoke of by the Lions. His Grace and dedication to the gentler pursuits relating to the beauty of our dream was talk on by a Lady of the rose and our dear Queen.

He answered the Masters challenge and Joined the esteemed rank of the Chivalry.

Vivat!!!!!!! to MASTER AIRAKELEE WOLF

Newest Member of the Chivalry, Newest Master of Arms in the Kingdom of Ansteorra.

Lady Simone Maurian ui' Dunlaingh