[Elfsea] Threebridges Demo at UTA

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Jan 7 10:50:54 PST 2002

I am willing to provide rapier, chivalric, and archery weapons and armor if you can use them. I also have several real swords of various sizes and types you may display. I also have several hundred digital pictures including a few good ones covering events over the last couple of years (fighting, feasts, garb, etc).

Caelin