[Elfsea] Queen's Champion

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Mon Jan 21 21:37:02 PST 2002

Good Gentles,

Queen's Champion is fast approaching and we still need a few things.

	1) If you are available Friday afternoon, come and help with exterior
set up.  This will be at the site in Fort Worth, 	beginning at 2:00 PM

	2) We need clean 1 liter bottles for water bearing.  If you have them,
please bring them to the water bearer tent at 	the event.

	3) We need help with set-up and tear down/cleaning of the hall as we
need to leave the site by 10:00 PM

If you have questions about where/how to help, please contact the event
autocrats:  Countess Kayleigh Drake -- potterkd at cs.com or Dona Antonia
Santiago da Lagos -- dsrummel at yahoo.com.

The address of the site and directions are in the January Black Star and
on the Web Site.

See you there!

Nuala