[Elfsea] Baron and Baroness of Elfsea

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:22:59 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Unto Their Majesties,

Their Excellencies Galen and Allesandra,

And the Barony of Elfsea,

Do we, Honorable Lord Raimond George de Mora and HE Mistress Stella Silvana,
send our greetings.

The Barony of Elfsea is a Barony full of pride and honor with a long legacy of
great leaders.  The time has come for Baron Galen of Bristol and Baroness
Allesandra Beatrice Desiderio to pass this legacy to the next leaders of this
wonderful Barony.  They have served the Barony well and will be forever
remembered as great leaders of Elfsea.

It has been our wish and dream to hold the titles of Baron and Baroness of
Elfsea.

For HL Raimond-

Elfsea has been my SCA home for twelve years and I have learned a lot from all
the Barons and Baronesses of Elfsea which include Their Excellencies Arthur of
the Fen and Robin Murchadha, Seamus of the Cats and Margery de Bray, Llywelyn
Gruffydd and Xene Theriane, and Galen of Bristol and Allesandra Beatrice
Desiderio.

I have many skills from which to draw, both from the SCA and my personal life,
which I believe make me qualified for this position.  Through my experiences
in the SCA, I have established myself as a respectable member of the Barony
and the Kingdom.  I have made many friends throughout the kingdom in my
travels.  I have held three offices for the Barony of Elfsea, which were
Rapier Marshal, Chronicler and Knight Marshal.  I have just recently accepted
the office of Central Regional Knight Marshal.  I have also co-autocrated
numerous events for the Barony including Elfsea Spring Faire twice and Elfsea
Defender.  I am currently the co-autocrat for this years Elfsea defender.

In my personal life, I have worked for Kinko’s for just over nine years.
During my time with Kinko’s, I have worked for four locations around the
Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex and spent two years as a Trainer for all of the
stores in the Metroplex.  I am currently an Assistant Manager working for the
Las Colinas Branch located in Irving Texas.

For Mistress Stella-

I have held many offices for the Barony: Minister of Arts and Sciences,
Chronicler, and Seneschal, as well as helping in many different capacities at
events and Demos. I have recently stepped down after a long tenure as
Marshalate Secretary for the Kingdom. I look forward to encouraging the people
of Elfsea to continue their marvelous efforts to further the Dream and support
the Barony and the Kingdom.

As we add our names to the list of others that are also qualified to lead
Elfsea, we are fully aware of the tasks and responsibilities involved in
leading this Barony.  If we are selected, we believe that we will not serve
alone, we will have lots of help from the entire Barony.  Elfsea has proven
itself as a Barony of service and great respect for its leaders.

If you have questions or any concerns, please feel free to talk to us.  HL
Raimond can be reached via email at raimonddemora at hotmail.com[1] or phone
972-254-8546. HE Stella may be reached at eflather at flash.net[2] or phone
817-295-0802.

We thank everyone for your time to consider us and will respect any decision
Their Majesties and the Barony come to.

In Humble Service

Honorable Lord Raimond George de Mora

Companion to the Order of the Star of Merit

Holder of the Sable Crane of Ansteorra

Holder of the Thistle of Ansteorra (Foolery)

Holder of the Azure Keystone of Elfsea

Holder of the Portcullis of Elfsea

Holder of the Ant of Elfsea

Holder of the Motley Shash of Ansteorra

Protégé to Master Galen of Bristol

Central Regional Knight Marshal

And HE Mistress Stella Silvana

Member of the Order of the Laurel

Baroness of the Court of Ansteorra

Companion to the Order of the Iris

Companion to the Order of the Star of Merit

Holder of the Sable Crane of Ansteorra

Holder of the Sable Thistle of Ansteorra (Leather working)

Holder of the Sable Thistle of Ansteorra

(Calligraphy and Illumination)

Holder of the Azure Keystone of Elfsea

Holder of the Sable Comet (Three Bridges)

Holder of the Sable Falcon of Ansteorra

Member of the Order of the Azure Grail of Elfsea

Holder of the Acorn of the Steppes

Holder of the Portcullis of Elfsea

Holder of the Ant of Elfsea

Premiere Artisan of Elfsea