[Elfsea] Why not the Elfsea Scroll?

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Fri Jan 4 08:44:59 PST 2002

Timothy Rayburn wrote:

> The January "Elfsea Scroll" has been mailed, and as such the new mailing list of paid subscribers has been completed.  At the current time, the Elfsea Scroll has 21 paid subscribers, and nearly double that are being sent out as complimentary copies.  That gave me quite a jolt as it is a reduction of over 50 percent from last year's subscription levels.

I am curious... Was 100% of the Scroll subscriber list filled in before
January Moot last year?

I, for one, did not have my checkbook nor enough cash at November Moot,
I did not attend December Moot and January Moot has not yet occurred.
While we can subscribe elsewhere, Moot is a very convenient place to
take care of such things.

Of course, having said that, I'll probably end up working late and miss
next Moot... :) Such is life.

Sluggy!