[Elfsea] Be Proud, Elfsea...

Paul or Galen baron at elfsea.net
Mon Jan 7 14:01:58 PST 2002

That's been a pretty common reaction.  I've been mistaken for a Lion for
years.  Which is why I told Their Majesties that it wasn't needful to
make me one now.

Having the populace think you're already a Lion is kind of like being
popularly elected.

- Galen

On Monday, January 7, 2002, at 03:58 PM, Vicki Shetler wrote:

> To be honest, Your Excellency...  I thought that you were already a
> Lion.   I am glad that they bestowed the honor on you, then.  :)
>
> Isolda von Rugen
> aka Vix
>

> Paul or Galen wrote:
>
>> This was a grand event for Elfsea!  Congratulations to all who were
>> honored in court, or who established new peer/associate relationships.
>>
>> Also, my thanks to all those Elfsea folks who helped out our Steppes
>> friends to put on this event.
>>
>> And, while I'm at it, thanks to all the Elfsea people who have done so
>> much work to support Their Majesties Duncan & Larissa during this
>> reign.
>>
>> Allessandra & I are proud of you all.
>>
>> Also, thanks to all those who've congratulated me on my honor.  I'm
>> proud to receive it, but I'm humbled to see how many of you are so
>> proud
>> of me for it.
>>
>> Galen,
>> Viscount, Baron, Knight, Pelican, Lion

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but
shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
       - C.S. Lewis
Check out my latest column at <www.viewfromdownhere.com>!
All my websites have moved to <users2.ev1.net/~pmitchel>!