[Elfsea] Threebridges Demo at UTA

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 06:07:17 PST 2002

Dear Philip,

I can be there.

Alessandra
----- Original Message -----
From: Craig Shupee' <philipwhite at hotmail.com>
To: <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 6:35 PM
Subject: [Elfsea] Threebridges Demo at UTA

Greetings Elfsea,

  Threebridges is looking for vollunteers to help with a demo to atract new
students.  The UTA Activity Fair Day is Wed., Jan. 23 from 11-1:30 in the
University Center.  This means that we may not be able to have fighting, but
we will be out of the weather.  And, it means we will need a really nice
arts and sciences display.  Anyone that could make it or donate suplies
would be greatly apreciated.

  If interested, please contact me off the list and I can help you out.

  Philip White
Seneschal Threebridges