[Elfsea] FW: SCA programs?

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 09:15:55 PST 2002

I have done this kind of thing before and I loved it. It is time consumeing
and you do not see new people sign up that day. but you do see children
checking out books about knights and dragons.  This is were we plant a seed
and reap it in about 20years. It is a wonderful experiance and truely shows
that we believe in the dream. If it is this summer I am willing to help.
Donnel