[Elfsea] Moot - this week or next?

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Jan 22 13:00:48 PST 2002

My apologies for the Elfsea.Org website being unavailable last night. My
business experienced a total power outage around 3:30 pm. No lights, no
phones, nada. I sent employees home at 4:30 when there was still no service.
I headed out for karate class myself and returned to work around 8:30 pm to
discover the power back on. Shortly thereafter, the website was up and
running again. Seems I experience such an occurrence once or twice each
year. And never at convenient times. Seems some contractor severed a line,
as all the businesses were out. Last time was due to a truck taking out a
pole and bringing the lines physically down.

-=Armand=-