[Elfsea] Moot

Fearghus MacKenna fearghus at elfsea.net
Mon Jan 28 21:55:27 PST 2002

Greetings Elfsea,

Beginning with our first fighter practice in February, we will be moving from Randal Mill Park to Veterens Park in Arlington. This park has all of the aminities that we have been seeking except for the ability to hold archery practice. If any aceptable sites are presented later, we can reevalute the sitution. I will post directions to the park tomorrow on the list and they will be in the next scroll.

Please pass this information on to anyone that was not at Moot tonight or is not on the list.

Thank you

HL Fearghus MacKenna
Acting Knights Marshal of Elfsea