[Elfsea] oh where oh where is the Hospitaler???

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Thu Jan 3 10:46:30 PST 2002

That would be absolutely marvelous!!!  The Hospitaler is checking who has the loner garb, but due to the short notice, and size issue, this just might be the best method.

Come to think of it, I think my friend is closer to your measurements then Lady Bridgette's.

Thank you so much!  I hope she enjoys her first event, and I'm sure this will touch her heart as to the warmth that exists in my fellow SCAnadians in this grand Kingdom of Ansteorra!

Once again, thanks!

Violet of Glamorganshire