[Elfsea] Siege engines

lothar wildehaer centralsiege at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 10:35:21 PST 2002

Greetings good gentles of Elsea,

As Centurian Almarrs Lt. for this region, I am charged
with insuring that all available engines are ready for
our upcoming war. I ask that a day be set to upgrade
the baronial ballistas to the new standards. I have
tools and an inexpensive winch design. Please discuss
this and alert me. As I am currently unemployed, your
schedule should be fine with mine. Also anyone who is
interested in running these engines, please contact
me.

=====
In Service,
Lothar

*No man ever won a war by dying for his country, he won by making that other poor dumb b***ard die for his country.*
                                         Patton