[Elfsea] Stepping Down

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:39:26 PST 2002

My term in office is soon to be over.  I am now opening the Threebridges
seneschal office to bids and hope that a decision may be reached by the end
of March.  I expect that it will be much quicker than that.  I just need
time enough to train my replacement in the paperwork of UTA and the SCA.

I have been happy to see during my tenure Threebridges grow into something
special and unique.  One of my proudest moments in the SCA was to be able to
witness Threebridges become a permanent group.  I am very satisfied to still
be a part of this college.  Thank you all for such an opportunity.

No Sober Person Dances,
  Philip White