[Elfsea] Irish Fest -- May not happen

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 12 17:39:08 PST 2002

Word of caution, please...

I acted as the liason between the Irish Fest coordinator and the SCA
(actually, the Barony of the Steppes) last year and will proabably do so
again this year.

I am in contact with the manager and she has "some reservations" about
allowing us there again. What she means by this, I'm unsure, but I think
it's because we drew too much attention from the performers by the media and
some of the coordinators did not care for this. She wants me to meet her
(face to face) at the next amangers meeting at the end of this month to
discuss this with her....hopefully, I will have the baby before then and
will be able to meet with her.  If not, we are under the agreement to meet
after the baby is born.

I have not brought this up with Ceatta because of her reservations and the
fact that this is something that falls into the Barony of the Steppes'
territory.

Please be patient with me, I will be in contact with Their Excellancies,
Baron Fritz and Baroness Caitrin, as soon as I find out anything.

Maria

>Yes, Lord Iames Lochlainn of the Steppes is coordinating the demo this
>year.  You may contact him at:  James.M.Cleek at abc.com.
>
>Please contact him if you would like to volunteer.
>
>In service,
>
>Nuala
>
>On Sat, 12 Jan 2002 00:25:52 -0600 "STEVE K  ROURKE"
><SROURKE at prodigy.net> writes:
> > Is anyone coordinating anything for the Irish Fest this year?
> >
> > Dohmnall Dubh O'Ruairc

Hospitaler for the Lord and Lady of Elfsea

http://mariadevasquez.homestead.com/index.html