[Elfsea] Gulf War

Travis Walker twwalker at interlinkcc.com
Mon Jan 14 10:44:20 PST 2002

Greetings to the Populaces of Elfsea and Steppes,

As the tide of war draws nearer, your Kingdom needs your help.  As was
discussed at Coronation, Ansteorra's allies on the rapier field will be
very limited this year.  This is a call for all that are able to stand
with Their Majesties on the rapier field.

If you are going to fight rapier at Gulf, please email me privately so I
may get a good count of fighters from the Central region.

If you need to help to get ready to be on the field at gulf, please
contact me, and I will see what I can do.  I know we have some loaner
gear.  If you need help in constructing your own armour, we can help in
that area as well.

If you need to be authorized, I encourage you to do this as soon as
possible.  There will be no authorizations at War.  There will be a
perfect opportunity to get authorized at Academy of the Rapier in Waco
on the 18-20 of this month.(shameless event plug).

There will be war practices on the 20 of January after Academy in Waco,
and again on the 27 of January after Queen's at the Randol Mill Park in
Arlington.  Please try to make at least one of these if you can.  We
will have loaner gear at both.

Central Region, your Kingdom calls.  Will you answer it.

Ld. Edward Mercer
Central Region Rapier Commander