[Elfsea] Gulf War Pre-Registration - long - please read

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Thu Jan 24 00:01:53 PST 2002

Greetings to all of you,

It's that time of year again!  There is exactally **1 WEEK** left to send in your pre-registration forms in for Gulf War XI.  The last day for a post mark is *****Thursday Jaunary 31, 2002.***** That is next week.... be on the ball!!!!

Please have a representative of your group send me a list of your folks.  I need the following information.
SCA Name, Mundane name, group camping with, approx. size of your tent, and date arriving.

I will again this year be sent a data base with all the pre-registered persons information and will publish my findings and list after.  If there are any questions we can figure out the solution before we get on site.

Last year there were a few and to the best of my knowledge we solved them before we got on site.  If that is not true please alert me and we'll attempt to make it less painful.

We are allowed this year to reserve land for any pre-registered persons.  But only for the pre-registered persons. The size of group doesn't matter in Ansteorran lands.  If there are 4.. great... as long as all 4 are pre-registered.

As an example....If you are in a Barony, Canton, Shire or houshold and lets say there are 14 of you, and only 1 person pre-registers then your group will recieve land for one person.

Pendaran has assured me that more square feet per person will be allotted.  If your group allows unpre-registered persons to camp on your allotted land and you are crowded.... OH WELL!  Remind everybody to pre-register.

If your group really likes the land you are given, your group will be allowed to keep the land next year.  We want happy campers.

Roping off land is also not allowed.  Unauthorized ropes will be removed.  The Ansteorran Land staff is and will be responsible for roping off land for the groups.  The whole idea for this is everyone should pre-register.

Steppes/Elfsea will have the same land as last year.  It does not matter whether you listed Steppes or Efsea in the group-camping-with-section of the form, I will look at both sections of the database.  If you listed Ansteorra... let me know so I can capture that information from the data base.  If you listed nothing, also let me know so I can insert you in the group you want to camp with.

As I understand Loch Ruadh is camping with Axemore again correct? and that the space is full.  (I hope they listed Elfsea for the books, that helps us alot.)  If you wanted to camp with Loch Ruad and didn't get your reservation in time... there is space available in the Baronial land.  Let me know.

If you live in the Central Region but will be camping with another group please let me know.  I will need to forward your information the the regional land person to be inserted in their spreadsheet.   Last year we had Kayleigh and Isen pre-registered with a group I didn't know about and we were'nt able to plan ahead for them.. will this same group be happening again?  I really want happy campers.

Will Drake's household be camping together again?  Need a list.  Will Clan Ross be pre-registering this year?...need a list.  Does Glaslyn want their own space or do they want to camp with Steppes/Elfsea?  No problem either way just need a list.  Does anyone have any idea about Rosenfeld or the folks on the east side of Steppes ...ie Petriccio's folks?  Did I miss a household?  Speak up so I can get your section set up on the spreadsheet.

Did I answer all your questions?  If not contact me.  arabella at elfsea.net  817-467-6959

ON TO TRIMARIAS!!!!!

--
H.L. Arabella de Montacute