[Elfsea] Question for the Baronial Applicants

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 20:54:31 PST 2002

Good gentles,

I have but one question of those who have so far outlined their interest in becoming Baron and Baroness of our fair land:

What ideas do you have to enrich our barony? How do you plan to improve upon what glorious things we have already achieved?

As a member of the populace who is going through her first "hat race", I feel that, in order to make an informed and assured decision, one must possess all the facts. In order to correctly and justly choose who will lead us, we must look not only to the past, but to our bright and shining future ahead. We must also have an idea of what is to come in your tenure as baron and baroness. Please feel free to list your achievements, but also let the populace know your goals and aspirations for Elfsea,  the shining star of Ansteorra.

Very respectfully,

Lady Eleanor Cleavely

- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary