[Elfsea] Upcoming "Swordplay" Seminar

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Thu Jan 31 11:27:30 PST 2002

Greetings Everyone:

I received this message earlier today.  This man called me awhile back and has
asked me to forward this to those who might be interested.

Mr. Simon owns a Martial Arts Studio in Denton and teaches various styles/forms
of "swordplay".

If you interested in attending this seminar, plesae contact Mr. Simon directly.

Lavina