[Elfsea] A few more questions.

Shari Burnham ladypendarves at elfsea.net
Thu Jan 31 14:10:30 PST 2002

Greetings and Salutations to the populace of Elfsea;
I have been reading the Baronial Applicants postings, comments, replies to the list with great interest.  (I have been through several hat races in 2 other kingdoms myself. But this is exciting because it's my first in Ansteorra.)

Eleanor posed a very good question which instigated alot of good dialog.
I would like to pose several others:(just because I find the more you create a dialog, you open up the possibilities of looking at things from a different viewpoint. If anyone wants to know why I asked these questions feel free to email me.)

1.)What do you, as an applicant for Baron/Baroness, hope to look back in X years when you are stepping down, and say "This is what I got out of being Baron/Baroness"?
2.)What are your priorities within the barony for short term? (say the first six months.  the first year?)
3.)What is the greatest strength that you/both of you would bring to the barony as baron/baroness?  What about the greatest weakness?
4.) The populace within sees themselves differently as the populace outside the barony.  As our Baron/Baroness, you can be our inspiration (leader perhaps?) for how the outside 'world' sees us-in other baronies, in the kingdom, in the mundane world.  What would you change?  What wouldn't you change? or more correctly, focus on?
5.)If you were not an applicant, what qualities and qualifications would YOU be looking at?

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis