[Elfsea] source for dried herbs?

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Mon Jul 1 20:27:24 PDT 2002

depends... if it is packaged I'd say Healthy Approach Market on Glade Road in Colleyville, or their sister store which is in Ft Worth somewhere.  If it is just plain dried herbs... the best place I know period is in Irving on Irving Blvd. called Years to your Life (or health... I forget)  Years has the largest amount of loose bulk herbs that I've ever seen.

Violet