[Elfsea] Reservations being accepted

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Sun Jul 7 22:25:32 PDT 2002

.....For Xene's Wild Woman Bus Ride to Coronation!! Only 4 seats left! (Men
*are* allowed, too)

Really, I'm footloose and fancy-free this week, with hubby and sons off to
the wet wilds of Colorado, so....I'm taking the big van on a day-trip to
Coronation.  So far, Arabella and Donnel are planning on being two of my
passengers. We aren't planning on staying for Feast at this time, but are
heading back to the Metroplex.

I'm inviting my friends who need a ride to come over the night before, watch
movies, eat popcorn, and have fun so we can get to bed early (yeah, right!)
and leave early (who is this woman talking about!!).  Then, for anyone who
wants to hang out until Sunday morning, Hotel Gruffydd (is that a little
like the Hotel California?)will serve pancakes and fresh ground coffee.

Ok, so I'm up way past my bedtime, and just a little loopy from lack of
sleep, but the offer stands.

E-mail me and remember...first come, first served!

Xene