[Elfsea] Coronation

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 17 20:53:59 PDT 2002

Hola!

Ok, I just have 1 thing to say....

Not Fair! Not Fair! Not Fair!!!!  I hate missing court!!!

Ok, temper tantrum over and whining done with...

Congratulations to everyone that got awards!

Seamus and Genvieve....I hope that your marriage is as fruitful in love and
happiness as my marriage has been to Phelippe.

I'm really sorry that I missed Coronation, but my parents needed me to help
them move to their new home in Grandview. What was supposed to have been a
"1 day move" (so hoped my dad) turned into a 3 day move! We started Thursday
and didn't finish until Saturday (and that is not including what's in my
mom's storage shed)!  Well that's what happens with 30 years of sccumulated
junk! :-)

Maria