[Elfsea] flag pole hill

Todd Marsh Llywelyn at ATTBI.com
Fri Jul 19 18:56:10 PDT 2002

Flagpole Hill is at the corner of Northwest Highway and Buckner Blvd.  It is
at the north end of White Rock Lake park.

Loop 12 is a rectangle around Dallas.  It is at the North-East corner of
Loop 12.  Northwest Highway is called Loop 12 west of Flagpole Hill, and
Buckner is Loop 12 South of there.

Llywelyn Gruffydd

(who started fencing at Flagpole Hill 16 years ago)