[Elfsea] Central Regional War Practices

Todd Marsh Llywelyn at ATTBI.com
Sun Jul 28 14:04:56 PDT 2002

Since Rosenfeld is bringing out their Castle next Saturday, let's have a war
practice.  If anyone wants to share a ride, please contact me.

Raimond wrote:
Rosenfeld will be setting up their portable castle wall for this event.  Let
there be a siege.  Also, His Majesty has requested that we have the fighting
in the morning and the Marshalling Classes in the afternoon.  This we can
do.  So, sometime (probably around 9am)  there will be fighting followed by
classes.

These are my War practice plans for the next few months:

August 3 		Regional Fighter Practice - Rosenfeld
Aug 30 - Sept 1		Gothic War - Trelac
October 6		in DFW somewhere
November 9		Three Kings - Rosenfeld

Llywelyn Gruffydd