[Elfsea] Arabella's Brain Tumor - very long

Elizabeth Hawkwood Rbnew5 at netscape.net
Mon Jul 29 22:28:34 PDT 2002

Arabella,
Do you remember?  I went through exactly (well, almost exactly)
the same thing many years ago... When I told you what happened
to my brain tumor, you told me that there was a reason that my life
was spared.  You were right about that, and correct in knowing
the doctors don't know everything. Hang in there ~ the same thing
that happened with me can happen to you. If you want to talk about
it, my cell number is 817-456-8599.

/Elizabeth Hawkwood