[Elfsea] Now Army graduation and other news

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) Daungerous at ev1.net
Mon Jul 29 20:58:02 PDT 2002

Thanks! Yes, my Amazon daughter has grown into quite a beautiful young lady,
she had no heels on=).  Adam will be at Edgewood, MD till about Thanksgiving
for his tech training, Track Vehicle Repair.  He will learn of his permanent
duty station sometime during his last two weeks there....can we all chant
Ft. Hood, Ft. Hood??

Among other news, tomorrow we will be having a Grand Closing Party at my
dance studio.  My lease is up and I'm very happy about that=).  We will
continue our classes at the community centers and let them pay the rent and
clean the bathrooms, hehe.  You also won't be finding me at merchants row
any longer.  When I first started out, the only place to get my wares was at
big wars, now there are lots of vendors with Middle Eastern goods.  So we
are going back to playing!!! Yeah!!  I look forward to meeting new friends,
hanging out with the old ones and having some *fun* from now on=).  See you
at Defender if I don't see you tomorrow night.

Daungerous
Pretty is as Pretty does
http://www.desertdancer.com