[Elfsea] Wandering Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 4 09:10:34 PDT 2002

Greetings and Salutations!
Once again it is time to PASS THE CLOAK!!!!  As the current holder of the
cloak, Her Grace, Duchess Willow, has set the theme of heroes/heroines for
the competition.  She would prefer them to be from the Romances or the
Chansons de Gest, but other heroes/heroines are acceptable, as long as their
tales are presented in a period style and contain no mundanities.
We start at 7:30 (SCA time).  Please be respectful of the fact that Tarkus
has to work the next day, so please don't stay until daylight!
We all bring food to share, our favorite beverage, chairs, songbooks,
musical instruments, et al.
We also abide by the SCA and mundane laws regarding the use of illegal
substances and underage drinking.  If it isn't legal, DON'T DO IT!!!!

Directions:  from East Loop 820, exit Craig St.  Go East approx. 5 blocks to
Hunter.  Go North to Beaty and the house is at that intersection, 6801 Beaty
St.  If you get lost, call 817-492-9246 and we will give you directions.

We expect a good turnout, so see you here!

In Service to the Dream,
Gwenllian