[Elfsea] Central Region A&S office

jwains jwains at saintmail.net
Wed Jul 17 13:01:39 PDT 2002

> Greetings all,
>
> My term as Central Region Minister of A&S would normally
expire at the end of August, but with Mistress Kasilda
just being named to the Kingdom A&S office at Steppes
Warlord, we did not get the announcement that the office
would be up for bid in to the Blackstar in a timely manner
(it won't appear until September).  I offered to stay in
the office for a while in order to get the proper notices
posted and a replacement named, and  Mistress Kasilda was
agreeable.  The Central Region A&S office is now open  for
applications.  If you are interested in the position, please
send an  application to Mistress Kasilda with a copy to me
no later than November  30.  A new officer will be named in
December to take the office as of  January coronation.

 In service,