[Elfsea] July Business Meeting

Wes Duke fearghus at elfsea.net
Mon Jul 1 09:50:46 PDT 2002

Directions to the business meeting tonight is as follows. Take your best
route to Cooper and Arkansas. Turn west on Arkansas. Tony's will be on the
North side of Arkansas just down from the Albertsons on the South side.
Right across the street from an Arlington school office annex. We will be
getting there at six for those that would like to eat, and the meeting will
start at seven or there about.

Also if anyone has any agenda items for the meeting tonight please email
them to me privately.

In service to Barony,
HL Fearghus MacKenna
Seneschal to Lord and Lady Elfsea