[Elfsea] keystone list

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Fri Jul 12 09:12:00 PDT 2002

Innes (and anyone else interested),

This list is available online at http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/OTHER_AWARDS.TXT . Just scroll down until you see Order of the Azure Keystone of Elfsea (about a third of the way down).  This file lists in text format the names of all who have received AoA and lesser awards as well as kingdom champions.

These are all taken from the current Roll of Precedence (updated 7/13/02) since the Keystone is an armigerous award.  Of course, there is human error (Daniel is listed as receiving his Keystone twice as is Siobhan but she is under the wrong name the first time) but if everyone checks their listing in the Roll of Precedence occasionally, the number of problems will diminish. (hint hint)

That being said, award listings will be included in the next edition of the Domesday (due out in early October - more details forthcoming) but will also include local awards such as the Portcullis which are not tracked on the Kingdom RP.

In Service,
Anezka
Keeper of the Domesday and Wife of a Precedence Geek