[Elfsea] Coronation

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Mon Jul 15 11:32:55 PDT 2002

Ack! No, no...

>Congratulations Lady Genevieve del Gamba!
>
>Congratulations to both of you on your upcoming wedding!

Lady Genevieve de la Gamba (GG) did not recieve her AoA at Coronation and is in fact married and her husband would be very suprised that Seamus proposed. ;)

Lady Genevieve de Lironcort (GL) recieved her Award of Arms, and was then proposed to by Seamus O'Dubhda (SO).  GL has been in our Barony for short but prosperous time.

So, to be clear : GL got an AOA not GG and then SO asked his SO GL to marry him. Clear?!

Timothy

PS > No ROUSs were seen at the Coronation of PMG and JM.

--
American Girls and American Guys
We'll always stand up and salute, we'll always recognize