[Elfsea] Your pending visit

Don Valentyn DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Tue Jul 16 09:16:35 PDT 2002

Why, yes, actually, I'll be in town all weekend.  I do have a somewhat busy
schedule, what with the mayor's luncheon and state of the county address,
but I'd love to get together with you at some point; we have so much
catching up to do, and I've often wondered how your operation went.  Drop me
a note and let's make plans!

Yours,
Valentyn

Now available from Jeffrey Turner:
The Garden In Bloom, a novella chapbook published by Yard Dog Press!

Coming soon from Jeffrey Turner:
The Hundredth Magic, a fantasy novel courtesy of Zumaya Publications!
Dragon's Bane and Gossamer, a fantasy novel from The Fiction Works!

http://www.JeffTurnerFiction.com