[Elfsea] Demo opportunity

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jul 24 21:09:55 PDT 2002

We have actually used one of their camps a
couple of times (though it was while I was
the equivalent of a Goof at the Council).
I will talk to them about it. Note their
camps are full almost every day during the
summer, but fall could work. The main
sticking point has not generally been
availability, but the absolute requirement
that no alcohol may be consumed on site.

Caelin