[Elfsea] Now Army graduation

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Mon Jul 29 19:27:05 PDT 2002

Wow he got big!!!!! Ok proud mom...  don't forget to write.  They really
like "care" packages from home. And photos for their locker... but small
ones.   Christmas home means a lot more now.

Arabella (who has a son-in-law-marine that just re-upped for another 4 years
at Camp Pennington, CA)
Thanks!  We had a great time and I only cried most of the time =).  If you
would like to see how one of Elfsea's own has grown up, I put up some
pictures here http://www.desertdancer.com/army.html  Hope you all had a
great time at the party!

Daungerous, who is sooo glad the blue hair phase is over
Pretty is as Pretty does
http://www.desertdancer.com