[Elfsea] Fourth of July Party

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Mon Jul 1 12:05:20 PDT 2002

Greetings Elfsea,
       We are planning a 4th of July Pool party and cookout. We will start
around noon on Thursday and you can come and go as you choose. Please bring a
side or desert to share and some meat. We will heat up the grill and have a
party. There will be no firecrackers at our house this year because Boscoe is
so afraid of them he ran away the last time and we had a difficult finding
him. But everything else, almost, is a go.
Daniel and Siobhan
Your Baronial Party Hosts