[Elfsea] Finance Committee Meeting

Joe Pelfrey joepelfrey at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 1 19:55:19 PDT 2002

Good Gentles of Elfsea,

A Finance Committee meeting for July 9th was announced at tonight's business
meeting.  The meeting has been canceled.  We only truly had a few minutes
worth of business to discuss, so an impromptu meeting was held after
business meeting.

Many thanks to all who were interested.  Please email me with any financial
business that you would like discussed amongst the committee.  We are
planning on discussing any new business at the monthly baronial business
meetings.  Look to the e-list and next month's scroll for more information
from the committee.

In Service to the Barony,

William