[Elfsea] putting up the tents from Tor Guardian

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Jul 12 19:29:14 PDT 2002

Well, in the end Pyro and I put the tents away. Fearghus tried to fit a trip into his schedule of several medical and kid trips and I thank him for a great try. Daniel picked up his tent in the early afternoon. Some people were ready in the morning, but the dew made the tents still wet. Just before we lost the light, we decided to go ahead and get it done since I had to leave for Coronation early in the AM and Pyro works tomorrow evening.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede