[Elfsea] Demi-gauntlets

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Wed Jul 17 11:06:23 PDT 2002

Hey folks...

If you find yourself in need of demi-gauntlets suddenly, as I suspect many will soon with the new requirements, I'd like to suggest the armorer who just did my full gauntlets, Waldryk's Arms & Armor.  He delivered quickly (as the item I wanted was in stock) and my full gauntlets cost 90 + shipping, and demi-gauntlets are listed at 45 + shipping.  All his armor is stainless steel, and 16 guage at least (helms are more in places).

http://home.mchsi.com/~waldryk/coverpage.htm

His current In Stock page lists that he has 5 large sets of demi-gauntlets in stock, and 3 mediums.

Timothy

--
American Girls and American Guys
We'll always stand up and salute, we'll always recognize