[Elfsea] Sheep...Van...Birthday

Gabriella Cleveland ancientgrl at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 20:49:41 PDT 2002

  Dearest Tangwystl,
van, the first thing that comes to mind is <<WHEN IN ROME DO AS THE ROMANS
DO>>. You know these sheep we have are from Barbados and maybe THERE it is
customary to write Happy Birthday on your vehicle. (Ha,ha) Hope you have a
very enjoyable and memorable Happy Birthday sweetie.
Love, Peace and Health Always,
Gabriella,Tom,Robert,Magnum,Tigger,Blade,Chewbacca & SWEET PEA !

P.S. Remember we are like fine wine, we keep getting better and better