[Elfsea] Demo opportunity

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jul 24 16:35:42 PDT 2002

I just got a call from a friend at the Longhorn Council of the Boy Scouts of America (the group which covers our area). They are having a big event at the race track the first weekend in November and would like us to do a demo or even a melee practice. They said they have all the space in the world so we can set up an encampment like Highland Games only bigger.

They expect a gate of about 6,000 people about 1/2 kids and 1/2 adults.

It could be a pretty good gig especially if we demo and push our youth programs.

Any interest?

In service,
Caelin on Andrede