[Elfsea] Mini-Collegium -- Rudimentary Directions

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Fri Jul 26 19:47:53 PDT 2002

LOCATION:       Garland Civic Theatre, 108 North 6th, Garland, Texas
Take your best route to I-635 and go east  (from I-35E, I-75 or I-30).
Exit Garland Road (Hwy. 78) and go North.  If you are coming from I-35E,
I-75 or I-30, this will be a left turn.  Turn right on Main.  The site is
on Main between 5th and 6th.
This is on the downtown square in Garland. We will have SCA signs marking
the location. This is on 6th Street between Main and State. Look for the
green awning. Park around the square, or, there is a parking lot at State
and 5th if the square is full.
Since attendees are coming from so many different areas, it is difficult
to post directions that work for everyone.  If you need additional
directions, you can go to www.mapquest.com or any of the other sites that
provide driving directions.
Hope to see you there!
Lord Vincenzo Cellini