[Elfsea] Re: [Elfsea]Culture camps

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 5 11:33:50 PDT 2002

Evil??! What tales these Irish tell!
I guess the people of curture of the world (NORSE!) will
just have to educate them. We are just peacefull traveling
salesmen! Of course, in these times, we sometimes have
to defend outselves...
Uddgar

A true Viking helm is made from the metal of a fallen star
and the horns from a frustrated spanish bull - which is
why they are so rare.
    Hagar the Horrible
        from Hagar the Horrible's very nearly complete Viking Handbook