[Elfsea] Lost at Guardian of the Tor XI

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 6 10:13:38 PDT 2002

I have my 6 trolls and one that belongs to Granya. If someone will give me
her address I can mail hers to her.

If whoever found my walmart bag of stuff would like to mail it to me I am
at:
Janie Bentley-Cason
1230 Isla
Stephenville, TX 76401

No questions asked just relief in the return.

Thank you for the suggestion.
Janie
Dragonsfire Tor