[Elfsea] Lost at Guardian of the Tor XI

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 6 12:44:24 PDT 2002

I don't know why, but this post strikes me as being incredibly rude.

I am sure that someone packed it up with the intention of finding the bag's
original owner.  If they are anything like me after an event, they threw
everything in the garage or some other part of their home and has yet to
have gone through the stuff.

The only time I have had anything, taken intentionally, in the SCA was my
watch. I had lost it in the bathhouse when their were other mundanes in
there.  When I got back to camp and realized that it was missing, I went
back up there and 7 other SCAdians who helped me search the bathhouse, but
by this time, the mundanes and the watch were gone. So, I am positive that
the mundanes that were in there took it, not another SCAdian.

Please, never assume that someone has taken something intentionally or that
they are holding the items to be cruel.

Yours in Service,
Lady Maria

PS. Janie, you might want to check with Desiree. She was given a blue
Wal-mart bag Saturday by someone at Troll and told to make more tokens. She
is not on this list, but I do believe her phone number is on the Tor's
web-site, or you can check with Simone or someone else with the Tor, they
should have her number.